Second Largest Man-Made Harbor
>Dubai Marina Cruise is laden with wonders and surprises for you! The daytime Cruises allow you to explore the structural beauty of Dubai Marina, the second largest man-made harbor on this globe! The ride through Almass Tower, Fairoz Tower and Marjan Tower will always be there in your mind giving you lifetime pleasure and pride, like the precious gems they have been named after! This amazing trip is full of excitement with a unique way of hospitality on the sail of the Persian Gulf with a high class setup that will surely offer you so much pleasure.
You are providing some very great services. I had romantic and wonderful time. Keep it up…
Raniny G Khendalawen
March 19, 2013
Dhow Cruise Marina – Rates
|Adult||AED 300 per person|
|Child||AED 250 – 6 to 9 year child|
Book Nowor call us 24/7: 00971-56-1157422
- Pick up and Drop from Dubai and Sharjah
- Warm Greetings
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Delicious Buffet Dinner
- Traditional Coffee
- Magic Show
“The food is so much delicious and the services you guys providing are very good. The environment of the dhow was absolutely amazing.”
Sophia Lee November 5, 2012
“Overall it was a very good experience for me despite some bad management in the timings of the buffet dinner.”
Robert Sanchez September 16, 2013
“It’s nice to feel you are riding on the water, but inside is boring. Your team need to bring more entertainment. By the way I love the food.”
Juliet Dulipe January 5, 2012
“The environment was pretty fantastic and the hospitality of the staff was great, but there should be more entertainment especially for the kids.”
Obinas May 22, 2013
- Please carry your original/copy of passport. UAE Residence visa holders must carry their original passport with valid UAE visa stamped on it.
- Photography of military & sensitive government installations is prohibited.
- Photographs with local residents is subject to their permission. It is not permitted to photograph local ladies.
- Smoking is prohibited on the dhow.
- Corporate reservations are entertained on company LPO’s.
- Payment against group bookings should be received 24 hours prior to execution of the tour.
- Requested seating is subject to availability.
- Company will not be responsible for any disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Child rates apply only for ages 3 to 9 years.
- You will get confirmation details via email once booking is confirmed and payment is made.
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 40% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge
We have a team of professional and self-motivated staff that is always looking forward to welcome you with great hospitality and passion. You will always find us welcoming and energetic to make your trip a memory of your lifetime.
- ISO Certified tour company
- Certified infrastructure by the Department of DTCM
- Highly trained and motivated team of drivers, tour guides and service staff
- All vehicles are fully insured including passengers & driver
- 24 hour reservation