Amazing Versatile Nature of Musandam Khasab
Musandam Khasab is the capital of Musandam that is an incredibly breathtaking place in the Arabian Peninsula with amazing natural beauty. It offers so much for the tourists because of its versatile nature that makes it a pretty popular spot in the Middle East.
This beautiful place is 2000 meters above the sea level and ends with Ru’us Al Jibal falling dramatically and dazzlingly into the sea. Musandam Khasab is one of the world’s most unique biospheres which make you visit them again. Musandam Khasab is often called the Norway of the Arabian Gulf because of the spectacular scenery of the Musandam Khasab and its fjords resemblance to Norway’s fjords.
I’m glad that I picked this beautiful place for our family trip. The scenery and beauty of the Musandam Khasab are the best and so many thanks for the team of the Dubai Dhow for organizing a perfect trip…
October 23, 2012
Musandam Khasab Tour – Rates
|Adult||Call for Special Rates|
|Child||Call for Special Rates|
Book Nowor call us 24/7: 0564555240
- Cruising on a traditional Omani Dhow
- Visit to Fjord
- Dolphin watching
- Delicious Continental and Arabic buffet lunch on Dhow cruise with refreshments
- Arabic Coffee, Tea, Juices and Fresh Fruits served on Dhow Cruise
“This place is truly spectacular and we enjoyed each and every second of our trip. The food on the board was quite great and there was so much fun.”
Raniny G Khendalawen
March 15, 2012
“It was such a good experience to watch dolphins from very near. The Omani dhow was so much beautiful I really enjoyed the still ride on the water.”
Manco Cesan Bassi
April 28, 2013
“It was my second trip to Musandam Khasab along with my friends and it was so much better than the last one. The new thing for me during the trip is a visit to the Fjords that gives you a unique and pleasant feeling. We also have so much fun while swimming.”
December 4, 2012
“It is unbelievable to swim along with beautiful colored fish and watching the dolphins from the dhow. This is for sure that it is one of the most beautiful and lovely places I’ve even seen in my life, but the quality of the food was not so good.”
Manco Cesan Bassi
January 4, 2013
- Please carry your original/copy of passport. UAE Residence visa holders must carry their original passport with valid UAE visa stamped on it.
- Photography of military & sensitive government installations is prohibited.
- Photographs with local residents is subject to their permission. It is not permitted to photograph local ladies.
- Smoking is prohibited on the dhow.
- Corporate reservations are entertained on company LPO’s.
- Payment against group bookings should be received 24 hours prior to execution of the tour.
- Requested seating is subject to availability.
- Company will not be responsible for any disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Child rates apply only for ages 3 to 9 years.
- You will get confirmation details via email once booking is confirmed and payment is made.
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 40% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge