Dhow Cruise Dubai
Delicious Dhow Cruise Buffet @ 65 AED
Tour Duration : 2 Hrs
Monday – Sunday (All week days)
Experience an unforgettable evening with the beautiful combination of opulence with the breathtaking sense of tradition. Hop aboard and taste the sumptuous feast of Arabic and international cuisine while gliding past the illuminated buildings of Dubai. We don’t only offer delicious food, relaxing Arabic ambiance and panoramic views under beautiful moonlight but you can also experience a memorable night of live music and captivating dance performance on our Dhow Cruise.
We warmly welcome you to Dhow Cruise Dinner. We offer a novel experience of Dhow Cruise Dinner with the fascinating lights of Dubai creek under the wonderful skyline. It is golden opportunity for you to soak up the vibrant atmosphere of Dubai while feasting on Arabic and international buffet dinner with the music. Let us make your evening a beautiful memory to relish for years.
The food was great and I really like the magic show. Thanks for such a great evening…
May 26, 2015
- Chicken Shish Tawook with Garlic Sauce
- Grilled Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Beef Stroganoff
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Penne Neapolitan
- Lyonnaise Potato
- Assorted Indian Breads
- Kadai Vegetable Curry with Paneer (Curd Cheese)
- Starters & Salads
- Samosa Starter
- Fattoush Salad
- Clear Soup
- Garden Green Salad
- Warm Greetings
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- International Music
- Traditional Coffee
- Pick up and Drop from Dubai and Sharjah (at additional cost)
“Excellent evening, but music was bit loud for us. Food was tasty, but little spicy for the Europeans. The whole trip was well organized specially the sitting is very classy and the magic show is a very good idea.”
September 26, 2012
“This cruise was excellent, I’ll definitely recommend it to my friends and family. The magic show was awesome and I’ll be writing a good review about your company on TripAdvisor.com.”
December 28, 2013
“It was a very nice tour, I hope I’ll come back again. The only thing that I don’t like about the tour was the loud volume of the music.”
November 19, 2012
“Our trip was really good and the music was awesome. Best wishes to the team of Dubai Dhow.”
February 7, 2013
- Please carry your original/copy of passport. UAE Residence visa holders must carry their original passport with valid UAE visa stamped on it.
- Photography of military & sensitive government installations is prohibited.
- Photographs with local residents is subject to their permission. It is not permitted to photograph local ladies.
- Smoking is prohibited on the dhow.
- Corporate reservations are entertained on company LPO’s.
- Payment against group bookings should be received 24 hours prior to execution of the tour.
- Requested seating is subject to availability.
- Company will not be responsible for any disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Child rates apply only for ages 3 to 9 years.
- You will get confirmation details via email once booking is confirmed and payment is made.
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 40% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge
Book Now or call us 24/7: 0564555240