One of Popular Destinations in the Middle East, Oman
Musandam Dibba is the most fascinating point in the Oman peninsula on the northern tip of Arabia that lets you to see the natural beauty. The bright green sea, rocky coastline and striking mountains make Musandam Dibba an ideal spot for the tourists and one of the popular destinations in the Middle East.
This fascinating trip offers you a great chance to see the spectacular nature and scenic beauty of this relaxing and entertaining place along with your family and friends for a wonderful day out.
I had a wonderful tour as this is a perfect place full of natural beauties. The Omani dhow was beautifully decorated and the environment was great….
December 4, 2012
Musandam Dibba – Rates
|Adult||Call for Special Rates|
|Child||Call for Special Rates|
Book Nowor call us 24/7: 04 379 3527
- Exciting Cruising on Traditional Omani Dhow
- Hand Line Fishing
- Water based activities (Snorkeling, Swimming, Diving, Banana Boat Ride)
- Traditional Omani Dhow and on board Buffet Lunch with soft drinks
“The scenic beauty is really awesome along with the pure water. The driving track is pretty nice and enjoyed so much.”
March 15, 2012
“It is such a wonderful place and I’ve a very good experience. The stunning Hajar Mountains and a range of big mountain sculpture make our journey so much special.”
April 28, 2013
“It is surely one of the most beautiful places I’ve even seen and the buffet lunch was fantastic. I also enjoyed swimming and snorkeling and it was a great fun.”
January 4, 2013
“Musandam Dibba is a truly a wonderful place and the arrangements were superb and amazing. Thanks to the team of Dubai Dhow for providing such a great tour.”
October 23, 2012
- Please carry your original/copy of passport. UAE Residence visa holders must carry their original passport with valid UAE visa stamped on it.
- Photography of military & sensitive government installations is prohibited.
- Photographs with local residents is subject to their permission. It is not permitted to photograph local ladies.
- Smoking is prohibited on the dhow.
- Corporate reservations are entertained on company LPO’s.
- Payment against group bookings should be received 24 hours prior to execution of the tour.
- Requested seating is subject to availability.
- Company will not be responsible for any disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Child rates apply only for ages 3 to 9 years.
- You will get confirmation details via email once booking is confirmed and payment is made.
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 40% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge
We have a team of professional and self-motivated staff that is always looking forward to welcome you with great hospitality and passion. You will always find us welcoming and energetic to make your trip a memory of your lifetime.
- ISO Certified tour company
- Certified infrastructure by the Department of DTCM
- Highly trained and motivated team of drivers, tour guides and service staff
- All vehicles are fully insured including passengers & driver
- 24 hour reservation