Morning Desert Safari
Safari in Morning in Dubai Desert
Dune bashing tours Dubai wide are the hot favorite activity of the local and international tourists in the leisure time! Morning desert safari in Dubai is the best investment into the daylong exploration of the desert of Dubai! Our, morning desert safari Dubai packages offer free pick and drop and many inclusions and necessities of the safari! Beware that Dune bashing Dubai deserts is not an individual or group activity because only the professional and native people know the unpredictable behavior of desert and can guide you rightly on the way, without any tension!
It’s such a nice experience to watch the beautiful desert in the morning and enjoy some great activities. The best thing of the trip was dune bashing…
March 27, 2013
Morning Desert Safari in Dubai – Rates
|Adult||AED 150 Minimum 4 person|
|Child||AED 120 – 6 to 9 year child|
or call us 24/7: 00971-56-1157422
- Pick up and Drop from Dubai and Sharjah
- Dune Bashing
- Camel Riding
- Sand boarding
Enjoyed a lot
“I booked a tour for our 4 friends and I’m pleased to say that we enjoyed a lot. Dune bashing and sand boarding were great.”
September 19, 2012
“Our trip was full of fun and hats off to our driver as he was pretty skillful. The dune bashing was absolutely great and the whole trip was superbly organized.”
February 2, 2013
So Much Enjoyment
“I highly recommend this tour with Dubai Dhow because of the fun nature and professional staff. I really enjoyed the camel riding and dune bashing.”
December 11, 2012
“My tour was fine, but the refreshments were not up to standards and the drinks were not cold enough. You should also need to bring some other entertainment activities.”
April 15, 2013
- Onboard guests are required to wear seat belts during the tour.
- Please carry your original/copy of passport. UAE Residence visa holders must carry their original passport with valid UAE visa stamped on it.
- Photography of military & sensitive government installations is prohibited.
- Photographs with local residents is subject to their permission. It is not permitted to photograph local ladies.
- Smoking is prohibited in the vehicles.
- Corporate reservations are entertained on company LPO’s.
- Payment against group bookings should be received 24 hours prior to execution of the tour.
- Requested seating is subject to availability.
- Company will not be responsible for any disturbance in the trip due to circumstances beyond our control such as road blocks, vehicle malfunction.
- Since our safari tours include off-road driving we can not have pregnant ladies onboard. Children below 4 years are solely under parent’s responsibility. These tours are not recommended for those with back or heart problems.
- Child rates apply only for ages 3 to 9 years. For tours, under 3 years are free of charge.
- You will get confirmation details via email once booking is confirmed and payment is made.
- 3 days prior to the day of the tour – No cancellation charge
- 2 days prior to the day of the tour – 40% cancellation charge
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour – 100% cancellation charge
We have a team of professional and self-motivated staff that is always looking forward to welcome you with great hospitality and passion. You will always find us welcoming and energetic to make your trip a memory of your lifetime.
- ISO Certified tour company
- Certified infrastructure by the Department of DTCM
- Highly trained and motivated team of drivers, tour guides and service staff
- All vehicles are fully insured including passengers & driver
- Company owned camp
- 24 hour reservation
or call us 24/7: 00971-56-1157422